Recent Posts

Hair Update

It's All About the Ashy Tones 



The blog has been very quiet recently I'm sorry, unfortunately a series of manic uni deadlines are entirely to blame. However, I did manage to escape for a little while this week and treated myself to a hair refresh. This was my second time having my hair done at the RCNQ salon in Manchester's Northern Quarter and I am in LOVE with the result once again.  I booked in with the stylist Chris and had a balayage colour with a cut and blow-dry. It had been a while since I'd last had my hair done so I wanted quite a bit off the length, asking for a blunt cut just below my chin. I always forget quite how much I love my hair being this short and I really need to be better at maintaining it! Perhaps my favourite thing about my new hair though is the colour, I asked to have all the warmth taken out of it and was aiming for a lighter, more ashy tone. Chris worked his magic, blending everything into my natural roots so the colour is easier to maintain and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend RCNQ to anyone living in Manchester looking for a stylist they can trust completely to do a good job every time. Its definitely not the cheapest hair salon around however, hair is something I personally don't mind spending a little bit more on as its so important to get it right, plus they do offer a really good student discount! 

OOTD

White Frill Sleeve Jumper - H&M
Black Wide Leg Trousers - Zara
White Leather Trainers - Selected Femme
Watch - Storm
Drop Earrings - Bibi Bijoux



0 comments:

Post a Comment