Recent Posts

Casual Monochrome

Outfit of the Day

Since I spend most of my time either in university or just lounging around the house, I thought I would share with you how I style an everyday casual look. Since it doesn't seem to be warming up in Manchester any time soon, jeans, over sized knitwear and a thick coat has become my fail safe formula for a comfortable and effortless outfit. Although creating what is essentially my own uniform has meant it's been very easy to decide what to wear each morning, it can sometimes be a bit boring and I need to find ways to make my winter outfits more interesting. You can't really go wrong with monochrome, so clashing different prints, such as checks and stripes, is an easy way to inject some style into any outfit. Perhaps most importantly, the accessories. Finish with a bucket bag and pair of statement metallic boots and you're good to go. 


Black Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Primark     Alternative - ASOS
Striped Knitted Vest - ASOS                  Alternative - ASOS
Black Skinny Jeans - Superdry
Rose Gold Ankle Boots - Primark         Alternative - ASOS
Statement Coat - Native Youth              Alternative - ASOS
Bucket Bag - Karren Millen
Watch - Storm



   
  
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment